Monday 16 November 2015

December Daily

Hard to believe its time to start doing December Daily Prep. Such a fun album to do! Mum and I do it together (an album each but play along together!) which makes it an even more fun project! This year we ordered Ali Edwards kit with one of the mini kit add ons..but since we've managed to collect quite the selection of things from the Pinkfresh Christmas Wishes Collection and Heidi Swapps' Oh What Fun collection. eeekkk... I think I may have enough stuff to stock a small store! Lol! Anyhow..today I decided to do my first page..I'm think I'll put it at the front of the album to set the tone... Funnily enough, it only uses one thing from my stash (The red sparkle and shine). I made up the 'Merry, Merry, Merry' on my silhouette (Inspired from a pic I saw on Pinterest) and then it wouldn't be a front page without sequins!! FUN!!!! Before it goes in the album, I'll tidy up the glue marks and 'furry' edges on the letters... Will try and post my pages as I prep them! :-) Sparkle and Shine...it's almost December time! x


No comments:

Post a Comment