Thursday 18 January 2018

Becky Higgins Project Life Creative Team 2018

Best ever way to start 2018- becoming a member on Becky Higgins Project Life Creative Team. Truly a dream come true. I got the congratulations email late one night, and when I woke in the morning I had to check my emails again to make sure I hadn't dreamt it... and surely enough, there it was, the email titled 'time to do that happy dance'.

This week the first blog post with inspiration from myself and all the other super talented members was posted..pop along and check it out. Exciting!!! And keep an eye on the months to come too... I know there'll be a lot of fab work showcased. I can't wait for the new products to be released... they all look very fun. Lots of goodies to play with thats for sure! Until then... a couple of recent pages I've done using Project Life goodies!








No comments:

Post a Comment